Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dear Rush Fans

I think it's safe to say, I just don't get it.  I don't think any amount of explanation will help.  Paul Rudd and Jason Segel couldn't sway me to join your fanbase, and they were the only thing that got me to stop huffing hobby glue while making little figurines out of Popsicle sticks. 

It can't be the synthesizers.  I like The Rentals.  They have synthesizers.  New Wave has synthesizers.  That's way better than this.  Yeah, I don't like prog rock, but this is way worse.  Prog rock sound like a bunch of guys pretending to be wizards playing Rock Band.  You sound like that, but while someone on the couch behind those guys tries to comfort a basset hound that is having night terrors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I appreciate them even more if you sign in or let me know who you are. Otherwise I get paranoid trying to figure out who you are, and that ends up with me having to watch The Sandlot to calm myself down.