Monday, October 24, 2011

Dear Aging Hippie in Acme Market

You can't block the entire aisle with your cart and sing "Margaritaville" while you try to determine exactly what pretzel will assuage your munchies.  The pretzel aisle is also where the soda lives, and I love soda more than anything.  This includes family, liberty, and not going to jail for bludgeoning a dirty ponytailed balding man who can't make up his mind between zesty ranch and honey mustard explosion.

Also, when someone says "Excuse me", you move out of the way. You don't say "I'll be done in a minute" and then start singing "Boys of Summer".  

 I will eat all of the pretzels and make you watch, just so you will cry.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, Greg. You are the lackety schmackety of Awesomeville!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I appreciate them even more if you sign in or let me know who you are. Otherwise I get paranoid trying to figure out who you are, and that ends up with me having to watch The Sandlot to calm myself down.